- I really appreciate all of your advice throughout this whole process. You always addressed my questions with promptness and accuracy. You also never judged me or made me feel bad about supplimenting! I was very proud of myself for making it to 4 months exclusively, and I have you to thank.
- Janet and I met after I had my second baby, George. Even as a second time mom, I was nervous and unsure about breastfeeding because my first didn’t latch at all despite lots of effort (I wish I had Janet back then). George latched in the hospital but after a week or so, I was having intense pain and I was not sure he was getting all that he needed. He was slow to gain weight and the doctors warned me we may need to supplement. Janet came to my home and worked with us. She was AMAZING!! She assessed his mouth and his latch and made suggestions. Since I wanted breastfeeding to work this time, I kept in close contact with Janet, emailing her often. She always got back to me so quickly with advice, support and encouragement. Her words of wisdom came from experience of doing it herself and also helping so many other women and babies. I was probably a pretty demanding mom with a lot of questions, but Janet was always patient with me, giving me confidence. With Janet’s help, I surpassed my breastfeeding goals! Thank you, Janet!!
- I’m happy to report that I am still nursing Mikey (he’s almost 7 months already!). My original goal was 6 months but we are sticking with it since it’s been working well for us and a large part is thanks to you for helping me out early on!
- As a first time Mom I was overwhelmed with inexperience and didn’t have a clue about breastfeeding. I wasn’t sure how it would work especially when I found out I was expecting twins! Thanks to Janet and her support I was able to conquer breastfeeding by twin boys! As a lactation consultant, she provided me with the support, advice, experience and knowledge needed to get me through the many challenges I encountered. At almost 10 months, my boys are still breastfeeding and I am one proud Momma! I would recommend Janet to any Mommy facing obstacles with breastfeeding.
- I just wanted to send a quick hello and thank you- we have made it to 7 months-plus and still going. Thank you again for all of your help. We would not have made it this far without you.